Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Hello Kitty


Do I really need it?

Jack can be so negative when I buy things he thinks I don't need... He doesn't realise that I can always find a need for it... ALWAYS!

It's Hello Kitty?! and Sushi?! Two of my favourite things in one! What more can I ask for?!

Irashaimase!
Even the sushi is Hello Kitty?!
The detail is amazing! I want to eat them! If I were a child I would so get away with it too...

I don't really have anywhere to put it as yet, but it is amazing to look at. If I weren't "too old" I would be playing Hello Kitty sushi chef right now but no...

Baby, I needed these because our children will want to play Hello Kitty sushi chef one day (I don't care if I have to make them!)... and being the awesome future parent that I am, I am well prepared! 

400 Yen a box. Buy 6 to play your own Hello Kitty sushi chef @ Strapya World!  

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...