Monday, February 18, 2013

Sample Bar

A while ago I joined this service where they send you out premium samples on a monthly basis for a small price, which I considered exciting and fun because they have them overseas and I'd always been so jealous. We finally have one in New Zealand hooray, and even though I'm paying for it, I love getting stuff in the mail, especially when it's beauty related.

First package arrived, tore it open in excitement. Totally disappointed. I think I tossed it aside somewhere. When I checked their facebook page there were people complaining about it, so obviously I wasn't the only one disappointed, then I also found out that they did two versions of the box and I got the lame one, so I was a bit annoyed but then someone mentioned another sample service so I immediately did my research and the only thing I was annoyed about was that I did not know about this one sooner?!

They had pictures of what was in previous boxes and it put the other company to shame, AND price wise it was cheaper because shipping was free! I joined and was on the waiting list for two days and when I got the confirmation... happy dance!

My box arrived today.

Untitled
Excitement awaiting...
Untitled
EXCITEMENT!!!!!
I actually haven't tried anything yet because my parcel arrived at 11-ish this morning and I'd already brushed my teeth, done my makeup and it's Monday, last day of no work, I had no energy to paint my nails or moisturise my body but still wow!

I may be a little bias and not that I need any more of it, but anything that has Shiseido in it, take note other sample place, awesomeness! and... this is how you do it!

Quick run down of what is inside even though the picture is pretty clear:
  • Shiseido The Skincare Night Moisture Recharge Enriched - 10ml 
  • ELF Bronzing powder - 5g (full size?)
  • Lash Card - 10 Mascara Shields (full size?)
  • Booty Parlor's Flirty Little Secret Firming Cream - 5ml
  • Tooth Spa Toothpaste - 50g
  • SB Heart Shaped Toe Separators - 1
I will give the other sample service a few more chances but this one is a no-brainer, I can't wait for next months!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...