Sunday, March 4, 2012

Zest Noodle House

I spent nearly half an hour with my sister watching two cats not battle. Neither were risk takers and the fat bully cat was not very attentive and missed the whole part where the black cat sneaked away very slowly. So basically it was a bit of a non event but filled in time as I made my beef noodle broth.

I have no photos of the noodle soup. People were hungry... and I am tired. It's been a busy few weeks. So I leave you with these...

Dumplings, Cold Entrees and Zha Jiang Mein
One of the best places at the moment for dumplings... soup dumplings anyway... their hand pulled noodles are good (ha! better than mine, working on it...) but they need to work on their actual noodle dishes because they miss the mark a bit there.... 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...