Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!

I'm not that demanding. All I ask is for Jack to be romantic three times a year. Four, after we get married. Now, if we were to live another 80 years (107?!), at the moment, that's less than 320 times of romanticness a lifetime. Not too much to ask for right?!

Roses are red... and pink.
Strawberry Tart!
I saw on Yahagi's facebook status last night that they would have strawberry tarts today! I woke up late but at the same time I didn't want to turn up at their opening time looking too desperate. When I finally got my a** into g, I made it just in time to score the last two strawberry tarts (in your face person after me!). Lucky, so in hindsight, it's better to look deperate than miss out!

Happy Valentines Day!


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...